NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
May 23, 2022
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on May 23, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on May 23, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held on May 16, 2022
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the special designated liquor permit submitted by Nebraska Bar & Grill in Gothenburg for a reception at Harbor Lights on June 11, 2022
- Fee Report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Authorize Chairman to sign right of way application submitted by Great Plains Communications
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on May 16, 2022
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing chairman to sign mini-grant application from Nebraska Dept. of Transportation Highway Safety, for alcohol and speed enforcement for NebraskaLand Days June 15 to June 26, 2022 for the County Sheriff
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider application submitted by Jon and Michelle McFarland for McCrone Administrative Subdivision located at 135 W Suburban Rd in a TA-1 Transitional Agricultural District.
- 9:35 A.M. Tanner Pettera – Hub International Insurance – Present revised summary of quotes for property and casualty insurance
Discuss and consider renewal for Lincoln County group policy property and casualty insurance
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider life joinder agreement with National Insurance Services which adds supplemental life insurance coverage to the life insurance policy to be effective July 1, 2022
- 10:10 A.M. Discussion on Sanitary Improvement Districts
- 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider amending the asphalt contract from 2021
- 10:55 A.M. Discuss and consider funding objectives with the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF)
Closed session to discuss strategy with respect to pending or imminent litigation, real estate purchase, deployment of security personnel and devices or evaluation of job performance so as to prevent needless injury to reputation (if necessary)
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, or their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk