NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
April 11, 2022
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on April 11, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on April 11, 2022 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on April 4, 2022
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the County Clerk, Clerk of District Court and County Sheriff
- Polling place rental contracts for Primary and General Election
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign a special designated liquor permit submitted by Pals Brewing Company for a wedding reception at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds on May 27, 2022
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the right of way application submitted by Hershey Cooperative Telephone Company
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on April 4, 2022
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign a request
letter for lincolncountyne.gov domain
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider contract with Winston Michael Contracting,
Inc. for a salt shed for Lincoln County Department of Roads
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider dues and representative to Sandhills RC & D
- 9:50 A.M. Discuss and consider appointment of Lincoln County Treasurer,
Alex Gurciullo as Point of Contact and Authorized Representative for Reporting for State & Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF)
- 10:00 A.M. Personnel Committee Update – Lincoln County Highway Supt.
Discuss and consider action following update
Closed session to discuss strategy with respect to pending or imminent litigation, real estate purchase, deployment of security personnel and devices or evaluation of job performance so as to prevent needless injury to reputation (if necessary)
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, or their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk