NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, August 23, 2021
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on August 23, 2021 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on August 23, 2021 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held August 16, 2021
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed the fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the special designated liquor permit submitted by GL Concepts dba Good Life on the Bricks for a wedding reception at Harbor Lights on September 4, 2021
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on August 16, 2021
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider taking action to approve exceeding the budget
limit by an additional one percent (1%) for the 2021-2022 fiscal year Lincoln County,
Discuss and consider setting September 13, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. for public hearing
to receive comments on the proposed 2021-2022 fiscal year Lincoln County, Nebraska
Discuss and consider setting September 13, 2021 immediately following the close
of the budget hearing for the purpose of receiving comments relating to setting the
final tax request at a different amount than the prior year
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider an application by Terry and Janet Tinney to
vacate Maloney Highlands Administrative Subdivision located on Highlands Drive and Charlotte Lane in an R-2 Urban Density Residential District described as Lots
3 and Lot 6, Block 2, Maloney Highlands 2nd Subdivision, Lincoln County, Nebraska.
Discuss and consider reappointment of Brad Stickleman, Chuck Boden and Marlene
Flaming to the Planning Commission for 3 year terms
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor application submitted
by Creative Printers, LLC, Stapleton, NE for a wedding reception to be held on
September 11, 2021 at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds
- 10:10 A.M. Discuss and consider designating individuals to serve as the following:
1) Account Administrator, 2) Point of Contact for Reporting and 3) Authorized
Representative for Reporting for the Coronavirus State & Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- 10:20 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor application submitted by
Hitchin Post Saloon LLC, Brady, NE for a wedding reception to be held on September
18, 2021 at Harbor Lights
- 10:30 A.M. Discussion on Covid 19 protocol
Discuss and consider adoption of a temporary modification to the Lincoln County
Employee Policy Handbook concerning covid related illness
- 10:40 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding imminent litigation and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest.
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Conduct 2021-2022 Lincoln County budget work session
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk