NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, June 7, 2021
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on June 7, 2021 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on June 7, 2021 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held June 1, 2021
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the County Clerk and Clerk of District Court
- Authorize the Chairman to sign the PCORI Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on June 1, 2021
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption application submitted by the County Treasurer
- Exemption application by Deborah’s Legacy Inc. on real property submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider planning application No. SU21-003 by Willis and
Greta Roethemeyer and Mark and Amy Luther for Prairie View Acres Administrative
Subdivision located at 8322 and 8348 S Sagebrush Trail in an R-2 Urban Density
Residential District on property described as Lots 8 & 9, Block 5, Prairie View Acres
2nd Administrative Subdivision and part of the NW ¼ of Section 33, Township 13
North, Range 30 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, NE
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider informal quotes for an overlay project on the
county’s portion (approximately 283 ft. ) of Fairway Estates
- 9:50 A.M. Discuss and consider audit proposals submitted for the annual
Lincoln County audit services
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk