NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, October 26, 2020
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on October 26, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on October 26, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held October 19, 2020
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the Federal Grants and Programs Division Sub-Recipient Audit Acknowledgement Form for fiscal year 7-1-2019 to 6-30-2020 for the Victim Assistance Grant
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on October 19, 2020
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Adoption of a resolution amending the tax levies for North Platte Public Schools – District #1 bond levies
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider an application by Thomas and Kimberly McMichael
for McMichael Administrative Subdivision located on Fairway Avenue. The subdivision
will consolidate two lots into one lot on property described as Lots 5 & 6, Campbell
Estates Second Subdivision of part of the SE ¼ of Section 7, Township 12 North,
Range 30 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, NE.
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date to accept bids for motor graders
for the Lincoln County Department of Roads
- 9:45 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding imminent litigation
and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk