NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, September 21, 2020
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on September 21, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on September 21, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held September 14, 2020
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Renewal contract with Pritchard & Abbott, Inc., for professional appraisal services on mineral property and authorize the Chairman to sign
- Adoption of a Resolution to enter into an interlocal agreement with the Village of Hershey to provide law enforcement services and authorize the Chairman to sign
- Receive and order filed the fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on September 14, 2020
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Notice of valuation changes as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider adoption of resolutions to enter into interlocal
agreements with the City of North Platte to provide the following services: Dispatch,
Road Maintenance on County Roads, Road Maintenance on City Roads and Emergency Management Services
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider directing the Lincoln County Attorney’s Office to draft a new Resolution, replacing Resolution No. 2008-27, in regards to depositories securing County deposits that are in excess of the amounts as specified in Neb. Rev. Stat. § 77-2318 by giving security as provided in the Public Funds Deposit Security Act.
- 9:50 A.M. Discussion regarding the Robert F. Hanich Charitable Trust and the County being one of the possible beneficiaries to the Trust.
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider Sargent Irrigation and Drilling bid for test wells concerning the Lincoln County Courthouse HVAC system
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Conduct quarterly jail inspection of the Lincoln County Detention Center.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk