AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on May 26, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on May 26, 2020 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
The meeting will be open to the public but we are strongly encouraging the public to utilize the technology listed below for attending the meeting due to the potential spread of COVID-19.
Lincoln County is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Board of Commissioners Meeting
Time: May 26, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 266 072 2422
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,2660722422# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,2660722422# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 266 072 2422
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held May 18, 2020
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Authorize Chairman to sign the Administrative Agreement Conditional Cash Out option for health insurance for 2020
- Authorize Chairman to sign Life & Long Term Disability Insurance renewal with National Insurance from 7-1-2020 to 7-1-2023
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on May 18, 2020
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Property Valuation Changes as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider an application submitted by Shirley Mitchel and Lila Engleman for Clouse Administrative Subdivision located on East Garfield Table Road.
The property is described as part of the NE ¼ of Section 13, Township 16 North, Range 28 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider approval of construction documents for the Lincoln County Detention Center remodel and addition project.
- 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for crushed granite and/or limestone for the Cattle Growers Road Project
Consider acceptance of bid
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor license submitted by Big Red Liquor for a bull riding event at the North Platte Livestock Auction on June 12 & June 13, 2020
- 10:30 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding pending litigation and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest.
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative. Rebecca J Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk