NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
December 16, 2019
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on December 16, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on December 16, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held December 9, 2019
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Cancelling December 30, 2019 Commissioner’s Meeting
- Authorizing the Clerk of District Court to Electronically sign the sub-award agreement between NE DHHS and Lincoln County on behalf of the County
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the Clerk of District Court and County Sheriff
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on December 9, 2019
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Presentation by National Medical Services and West Central District Health Department of a Toxicology Testing Program
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider the following item from the Lincoln County Planning Commission: Conservation Easement on proposed acquisition by Wetlands America Trust Inc. regarding conservation easement on property owned by Mc Wha Industries, Inc. The property is approximately 257.13 acres described as a tract of land being that part of the accretion ground surveyed by Bonita Edwards on December 30, 2008, all located in Section 2, Township 11 North, Range 26 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska.
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider adopting a resolution to adopt the 2020 AMENDMENT TO THE LINCOLN COUNTY GENERAL ASSISTANCE AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM REGULATIONS/STANDARDS.
Discuss and consider entering into a contract with Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services with regards to setting new standards in providing general and medical assistance to the indigent.
- 10:30 A.M Closed session concerning strategy session regarding imminent litigation and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest.
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Conduct quarterly inspection of the Lincoln County Detention Center
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk