NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
July 29, 2019
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on July 29, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on July 29, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held July 22, 2019
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Condition of the Treasury from January 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 as submitted by the County Treasurer
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff
- Adopt Resolution authorizing the Chairman to sign the agreement with State of Nebraska for 2019 Fracture Critical Bridge Inspections
- Adopt Resolution for addition of securities as pledged to the Lincoln County Treasurer
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the annual certification form from 7-1-2018 to 6-30-2019 for Federal Buyback Funds
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign the right-of-way permit submitted by Great Plains
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on July 22, 2019
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Late filing of Homestead exemption application submitted by Bonnie Auboshon
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Quarterly report by Brandon Myers, Region 51 Emergency Management
Discuss and consider adoption of resolution to approve and accept the 2019 Local
Emergency Operation Plan
- 9:45 A.M. County Assessor, Julie Stenger, to present the Three Year Plan of
Assessment Update for Lincoln County 2019
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider purchase of a copier for District 11 Probation
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor permit submitted by
Switchyard Grill and Pub Inc. for a reception to be held at Harbor Lights on
September 21, 2019
- 10:20 A.M. Discuss and consider purchase of a copier for Photostat Department
- 10:30 A.M. Discuss and consider adopting a Resolution for the purpose of The
county of Lincoln, in the State of Nebraska, applying for a federal grant under the
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Recreational Trails Program, Project Title
of the County’s project being West State Farm Connection Trail. A copy of the
Resolution is available at the Lincoln County Clerk’s Office for public inspection.
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk