NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
June 17, 2019
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on June 17, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on June 17, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held June 10, 2019
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Selection of value added service from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 with Aflac
- Fee Report submitted by County Treasurer
- Approval of equipment placement agreement for the North Platte/Lincoln County Visitors Bureau
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on June 10, 2019
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Property valuation changes submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:25 A.M. Discuss and consider purchase of repeaters for Lincoln County Emergency Management
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider application by Home Place Holdings, LLC for Home Place Administrative Subdivision located at 3649 North Trinity Road and described as part of the SW ¼ of Section 23, Township 14 North, Range 32 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska.
- 9:45 A.M. Provide notice of settlement agreement reached by Lincoln County, Nebraska, and the Claimants, Angel Zarraga, Jesus Zarraga, and Juan Zarraga, in Case No. CI 16-633, in the District Court of Lincoln County, Nebraska
- 10:00 A.M. Accept bids for the Lake Maloney Hike and Bike Trail Phase IV.
Consider acceptance of bid.
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider copier purchase for the Register of Deeds Office.
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Conduct Quarterly Jail Inspection
Terry L. Heessel
Lincoln County Deputy Clerk