NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
March 11, 2019
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on March 11, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on March 11, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held March 4, 2019
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Setting the 2019 mileage rate for reimbursement to 58 cents per mile effective March 11, 2019 per NE Dept. of Administrative Services
- Receive and order filed the fee reports submitted by County Clerk, Clerk of District Court and Register of Deeds
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on March 4, 2019
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider resolution to amend the One & Six Year Road Plan
to move eleven of the six year projects to the One Year Plan
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign the
Underwriting Engagement and Disclosure Letter with D A Davidson on the
proposed offering and issuance of Highway Allocation Fund Pledge Bonds,
Discuss and consider Resolution authorizing the issuance of Highway Allocation
Fund Pledge Bonds, Series 2019, in an amount not to exceed three million five
hundred thousand dollars ($3,500,000), for the purpose of making certain road
improvements within Lincoln County, and related matters
- 9:45 A.M. Update by Sheriff Kramer on Mid Nebraska Community Foundation
- 10:00 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding pending
litigation and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to
protect the public interest
Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk