NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, January 14, 2019
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on January 14, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on January 14, 2019 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on January 7, 2019
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Appointment of the official newspaper to publish legal notices in 2019 for Lincoln County Nebraska
- Adoption of a resolution authorizing the County Treasurer to invest funds for 2019
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the Register of Deeds and Clerk of District Court
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:16 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on January 7, 2019
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Presentation by West Central Nebraska Development District
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider appointment and setting 2019 Salaries for the following departments effective January 16, 2019.
Highway Superintendent, Noxious Weeds Superintendent, Emergency Management Director and Veterans Service Officer
- 10:00 A.M. Receive bids on three pickups for the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
Consider acceptance of bid
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 10:15 AM Discussion regarding whether the income approach according to Neb. Rev. Stat § 77-1333 should be used for valuation of the Parkland Estates, L.P., (10 Units), and the Luke Estates, L.P., (10 Units), or if another methodology should be used in valuing the Parkland Estates, L.P., (10 Units), and the Luke Estates, L.P., (10 Units) to come up with the actual value for the aforementioned units.
Adjorn as the County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the County Board of Commissioners.
- 10:45 AM Make appointments to the following Boards for 2019
- Economic Development Task Force
- North Platte Economic Development Corporation
- North Platte/Lincoln Visitors Bureau Board
- Region II Human Services
- Drug Task Force
- West Central Development District
- North Platte Senior Center Advisory Committee
- West Central Area on Aging
- West Central District Health Board
- West Central Weed Management Area
- Home Health Agency
- Sandhills RC & D
- West Central Development District – Alternate
Make appointments to the following for 2019:
- ADA Coordinator
- Appointees to receive drug testing reports
- Fair Housing Representative
- South Central Planning & Exercise Training Region (SCPETR)
- Mid-Nebraska Community Services Inc.
- Noxious Weeds
- County Roads
- Law Enforcement/Judiciary
- County Extension/Ag Society
- Hear concerns from Elected Officials, Department Heads, and their representative
Terry L. Heessel
Deputy Lincoln County Clerk