NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
March 26, 2018
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on March 26, 2018 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on March 26, 2018 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on March 19, 2018
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Authorize the Chairman to sign various polling place rental agreements for the
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on March 19, 2018
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider File No. SU18-004 an application by Thomas and
Deanna Curtis and Brad Betts for Betts 2nd Administrative Subdivision. The property
is located at 3657 North Trinity Road in a TA-1 Transitional Agricultural District and is
described as part of the SW ¼ of Section 23, Township 14 North, Range 32 West of
the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska.
Page 1 of 2
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider the purchase of a walk thru scanner for the
Lincoln County Courthouse
- 10:00 A.M. Public hearing on Rural Work Force Housing Grant – Nancy Striebel
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor permit submitted by
Aden Enterprises for a fundraiser at Lincoln County Fairgrounds on May 27, 2018
- 10:20 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date & time to open sealed bids for the purchase, conversion, installation and maintenance of an Assessment Administration and Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal (CAMA) software for the Lincoln County Assessor’s Office, and designate the Lincoln County Clerk, Becky Rossell, to publish public notice, soliciting sealed bids, as required by law.
- 10:25 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding imminent litigation and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest
Discuss and consider entering into an agreement for professional legal services with The Ochs Law Firm regarding litigation matters, pursue all civil remedies regarding opioid epidemic
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2