skip to Main Content


November 3, 2020 polls are open 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m

This Post Has 5 Comments
  1. traded a chevy cruz for a 2013 cadillac i have plates to reuse navy i dont think i have the old registration form because you are closed, how do i pay sales tax and aquire a new registration?

    1. Please call and ask for the Treasurer’s DMV office. Office staff is working and processing registrations. We have a drop box that you will be able to use and they will mail you back all of the necessary registrations information. Please call 534-4350 and ask for ext. 4125. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top