NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, December 4, 2017
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on December 4, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on December 4, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held November 27, 2017
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff & County Clerk
- Authorize chairman to sign the right of way application for Tim Fear
- Agreement with Martin Troshynski to be the conflict attorney in matters where he would represent individuals who are indigent and entitled to representation, in which he is Court appointed to represent such individuals in criminal matters, juvenile matters and subsections (1), (2), 3(a), and 3(b) of Neb. Rev. Stat. §43-247, mental health proceedings, child support contempt, and paternity cases.
- Agreement with William Troshynski for legal services in guardianship and conservatorship matters.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on November 27, 2017
Page 1 of 2
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications submitted by County Treasurer
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider 2018 Community-based Juvenile Services
Aid grant application
Discuss and consider 2018 Community-based Juvenile Services Aid Enhancement
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider entering The county of Lincoln, Nebraska, into a contract with Garcia-Chicoine Enterprises, Inc., in regards to a Wellfleet Lake Bridge Guardrail Project for the Lincoln County Department of Roads, Project Number LCDOR 2017-1, and authorized the Lincoln County Board Chairman to sign the written contract for The county of Lincoln, Nebraska. A copy of said proposed contract is available at the Lincoln County Clerk’s Office for public inspection.
- 10:00 A. M. Discuss and consider adopting a Resolution that sets the specifications and procedures to be used in receiving bids/proposals from qualified Contractors to provide uniformed security service for the Lincoln County Courthouse.
Rebecca J. Rossell Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2