NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, November 6, 2017
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on November 6, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on November 6, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held October 30, 2017
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed the fee report submitted by the County Clerk
- Authorize the Chairman to sign Form 35K the Nebraska County Lottery Annual Report
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on October 30, 2017
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications submitted by the County Treasurer
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Page 1 of 2
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date to receive bids for the
Wellfleet Lake Bridge Guard Rail Project
- 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider informal bids on V-Plows for motor graders
for the Lincoln County Department of Roads
- 9:50 A.M. Discuss and consider determining whether an emergency medical service for emergency medical care by out-of-hospital emergency care providers is needed for areas outside the limits of any incorporated city or village in Lincoln County, Nebraska, i.e., determining the foregoing emergency medical service is needed would allow the County to proceed with interlocal agreements with the proper governmental entities (public agencies) for ambulance services.
- Discuss and consider entering into Resolutions allowing The County of Lincoln, Nebraska, to enter into interlocal ambulance agreements with City of North Platte, Sutherland Rural Fire, Village of Sutherland, Stapleton Rural Fire, North Platte Rural Fire, Maywood – Wellfleet Rural Fire, Maxwell Rural Fire, Village of Maxwell, Hershey Rural Fire, Gothenburg Rural Fire, Farnam Rural Fire, Curtis Rural Fire, Village of Brady, Brady Rural Fire, Wallace Rural Fire, and Arnold Rural Fire.
- 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider giving the Lincoln County Attorney’s Office direction in drafting a Resolution establishing a Security Committee for the County.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2