NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Monday, August 14, 2017
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on August 14, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on August 14, 2017 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held August 7, 2017
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Receive and order filed the fee reports submitted by the Clerk of District Court, Register of Deeds and County Treasurer
- Interlocal agreement between Lincoln County, Nebraska and Cheyenne County,Nebraska for housing inmates at Lincoln County Detention Center
- Authorize the Chairman to sign amendment on a subaward between Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services Child Support Enforcement and Lincoln County to extend the effective date to September 30, 2018.
- Right of Way application submitted by McCook Public Power District
- Reappointment of Kurt Pieper, Zak Eickhoff, and Steve Koch to the Lincoln County Planning Commission for a 3 year term.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on August 7, 2017
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Notice of valuation changes as submitted by the County Assessor
- Discuss and consider appealing the decision of the Nebraska Tax Equalization & Review Commission (Commission) in the following cases that were appealed by Nebraska Cooperative Republican Platte Enhancement Project (N-CORPE) to said Commission
appealing the decision of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization, to wit: Case Nos. 14E 020, 14E 021, 14E 022, 14E 023, 14E 024, 14E 025, 14E 026, 14E 027, 14E 028, 14E 029, 14E 030, 14E 031, 14E 032, 14E 033, 14E 034, 14E 035, 14E 036, 14E 037, 14E 038, 14E 039, 14E 040, 14E 041, 14E 042, 14E 043, 14E 044, 14E 045, 14E 046, 14E 047, 14E 048, 14E 049, 14E 050, 14E 051, 14E 052, 14E 053, 14E 054, 14E 055, 14E 056, 14E 057, 14E 058, 14E 059, 14E 060, 15E 006, 15E 007, 15E 008, 15E 009, 15E 010, 15E 011, 15E 012, 15E 013, 15E 014, 15E 015, 15E 016, 15E 017, 15E 018, 15E 019, 15E 020, 15E 021, 15E 022, 15E 023, 15E 024, 15E 025, 15E 026, 15E 027, 15E 028, 15E 029, 15E 030, 15E 031, 15E 032, 15E 033, 15E 034, 15E 035, 15E 036, 15E 037, 15E 038, 15E 039, 15E 040, 15E 041, 15E 042, 15E 043, 15E 044, 15E 045, & 15E 046.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. 2017/2018 Lincoln County Budget Items:
1) Discuss and consider setting a date for public hearing to receive comments
on the proposed 2017/2018 fiscal year Lincoln County, NE budget
2) Discuss and consider setting at date for public hearing for the purpose of receiving comments relating to setting the final tax request at a different amount than the prior year
3) Discuss and consider taking action to approve exceeding the budget limit by an additional 1% for the 2017/2018 fiscal year Lincoln County, NE budget
- 9:45 A.M. Closed session concerning discussion regarding deployment of security
personnel and/or devices in the Lincoln County Courthouse, buildings own or leased by Lincoln County, and its grounds, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest, and to protect attorney client privilege.
- 2017/2018 Budget Work Session
Terry L Heessel
Lincoln County Deputy Clerk