NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
DECEMBER 19, 2016
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on December 19, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on December 19, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held December 12, 2016
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Right of Way application submitted by Dawson Public Power District
- Entering The county of Lincoln, Nebraska, into an agreement with CBM Managed
Services to amend the current Food Service Contract with CBM Managed Services
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on December 12, 2016
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider the 2017 Community based Juvenile Services
Discuss and consider the 2017 Community based Juvenile Services Grant (EB)
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider the recommendation concerning appointment
of three rural Noxious Weed Board members to fill vacancies on the board
Consider appointment of three rural Noxious Weed Board members
- 10:00 A.M. Public hearing on the application submitted by Pals Brewing Company
LLC DBA Pals Brewing Company for a Class L Craft Brewery (Brew Pub) License
located at 4520 S Buffalo Bill Avenue, North Platte, NE
Consider adoption of a Resolution following the public hearing
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider Manager application submitted by Sutherland
Reservoir Park for the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
- 10:30 A.M. Discuss and consider hiring Craig Dirrim, attorney at law, to represent The county of Lincoln, in the State of Nebraska, in regards to the Courthouse Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Replacement – Groundwater Extraction and Injection Well System and give authority to Commissioner Bill Henry and the Lincoln County Attorney’s Office, as representatives of the County, to be the contacts for Craig Dirrim.
- 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider Special Designated Liquor License application
submitted by Lincoln County Ag Society for a fund raising event on February 10, 2017
to be held at the Lincoln County Ag Building, 5015 Rodeo Rd, North Platte NE 69101
Conduct quarterly inspection of the Lincoln County Detention Center.
**The Commissioners meeting scheduled for December 27th has been cancelled.
The Commissioners will meet again on January 3, 2017.
Terry L. Heessel
Deputy County Clerk
Page 2 of 2