NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
DECEMBER 5, 2016
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on December 5, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on December 5, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held November 28, 2016
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Resolution to amend occupation tax and special designated permit fees for liquor
- Fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Authorizing the Vice Chairman to sign the rental contract with Microfilm Imaging
Systems for the Photostat Department
- Authorizing the Vice Chairman to sign the letter giving 30 day notice to Commercial Investment Services for the storage unit
- Resolution approving the substitution of securities by Adams Bank & Trust as pledged to the County Treasurer
- Adoption of a resolution authorizing the Lincoln County Attorney to foreclose “C” tax sale certificates issued by the Lincoln County Treasurer.
- Adopting a resolution authorizing the Lincoln County Attorney to foreclose the lien of all special assessments delinquent with the City of North Platte, on all real estate where delinquent special assessments of land that has been offered for sale for special assessments two (2) consecutive years and not sold for want of bidder, and which have had issued against them a Tax Sale Certificate.
Page 1 of 2
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on November 28, 2016
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications submitted by the County Treasurer
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Public Hearing on the application submitted by Pals Brewing Company
LLC DBA Pals Brewing Company for a Class L Craft Brewery (Brew Pub) License located at 4520 S Buffalo Bill Avenue, North Platte, NE
Consider action following public hearing
- 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for the construction of the Lake Maloney Hike and Bike
Trail Phase II (and the extra .10 mile)
Consider acceptance of bid
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider entering The county of Lincoln, in the State of Nebraska, into agreements with GIS Workshop, LLC (“GISW”) concerning Web-based services for the benefit of the Lincoln County Roads Department, which includes the following: Master Services Agreement, Exhibit A “Statement of Work,” and Exhibit B “Terms of Service.”
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2