NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
June 6, 2016
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on June 6, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on June 6, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held May 31, 2016
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Right of way application submitted by Dawson Public Power District
- Fee reports submitted by the Clerk of District Court and County Clerk
- Resolution approving the substitution of securities by Gothenburg State
Bank as pledged to the County Treasurer
- Approve the Preliminary Official Statement for Series 2016 Refunding Bonds
- Reappointment of Jerry Jurgens to the Veterans Service Committee for a term
starting July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2021
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on May 31, 2016
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications as submitted by the County Treasurer
Page 1 of 2
- 2016 Property Valuation changes as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign the 2016 Victim
of Crimes Act & State Victim Assistance Grant Application and supporting documents
- 9:40 A.M. Because of a conflict of interest in the Lincoln County Attorney’s Office – Discuss and consider appointing an attorney to represent THE COUNTY OF LINCOLN and the CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT FOR LINCOLN COUNTY as judgment creditors (defendants) in six Tax Foreclosure Complaints filed by THE COUNTY OF LINCOLN, in the District Court in and for Lincoln County, Nebraska, Case Nos.
CI 16-24, CI 16-25, CI 16-26, CI 16-27, CI 16-29, & CI 16-30.
- 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider renewal contract with USDA wild life services
- 10:00 A.M. Extension Office update by Randy Saner
Consider possible action following update
- 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider Nebraska Office of Highway Safety grant
application for the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2