NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
October 26, 2015
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on October 26, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on October 26, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held October 19, 2015
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Giving authority to the Lincoln County Attorney and his/her deputies to reach a
settlement agreement regarding a fee owed to Lincoln County by Michelle LeMay,
also known as Michelle Miles and Michele Johnson
- Right of way permits submitted by Roblee Farms & Consolidated Companies Inc.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on October 19, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Page 1 of 2
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider entering The county of LIncoln, in the State of Nebraska, into a four (4) year lease agreement with Gordon Petersen & Mary Peterson, whereby the County will lease an office (Suite 201) in a commerical building located at 102 East 3rd Street in the city of North Platte, Lincoln County, Nebraska , from Gordon Petersen and Mary Petersen, and terminate the lease agreement regarding Suite 205 located in the aforementioned commerical building. A copy of the Lease Agreement is available at the Lincoln County Clerk’s Office for inspection.
6. 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider Nebraska Office of Highway Safety Mini Grants for the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
7. 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for one semi goose neck trailer for the Lincoln County Department of Roads
Consider acceptance of bid
8. 10:10 A..M. Discuss and consider setting a date to accept bids for motor grader blades for the Lincoln County Department of Roads
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2