NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
September 21, 2015
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on September 21, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on September 21, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held September 14, 2015
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Interlocal agreement with the City of North Platte for Network Services
- Interlocal agreement with the City of North Platte for Emergency Management Services
- Fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Right of way application submitted by CenturyLink
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on September 14, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Closed session regarding a strategy session concerning pending litigations and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest.
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider referring a proposed acquisition to and receive from the Lincoln County Planning Commission regarding the conformity of the proposed acquistion comprehensive planning for the area submitted by The Nebraska Land Trust Incorporated, that is acquiring a conservation easement on real property owned by Todd R. McWha and Laura G. McWha, tenants in common, located in section 11 (11), Township Eleven (11), Range Twenty-Seven (27) of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska more particularly described on attachment Exhibit “A”.
A copy of said document (includes the complete legal description of the real estate) is available for inspection at the office of the Lincoln County Clerk
6. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider approval of the annual report for the Lincoln County Department of Roads to be submitted to the Board of Public Roads, Classifications and Standards
7. Conduct quarterly jail inspection of the Lincoln County Detention Center.
Terry L. Heessel
Deputy County Clerk