NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on May 18, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on May 18, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held May 11, 2015
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Sub- Group Application for health & dental insurance
- Right of way permit submitted by Brand Electric
- Fee reports submitted by the County Treasurer and County Sheriff
- Agreement with Marcia Trego for services as a referee for Board of Equalization protests
- Receive and order filed Special Election by Mail – County Report for the
Maxwell Public Schools Bond Election
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on May 11, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Page 1 of 2
- Exemption application submitted by Wallace Community Church for real property
in Wallace, Nebraska. Legal Description: Original Town of Wallace, Block 5, Lots
9-12, Municipality of Wallace, Lincoln County
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider adopting and approving the proposed amendments
to the current Lincoln County General Assistance and Medical Assistance Program
Regulations/Standards as previously entered into between The county of Lincoln, in
the state of Nebraska, and the Nebraska Health and Human Services.
6. 10:00 A.M. Workshop regarding Airport Hazard Zoning Regulations
7. 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider quotes on replacing DVR cameras for the Lincoln County Courthouse
8. 11:00 A.M. Discuss and consider Special Designated Liquor License applications
submitted by the Lincoln County Agricultural Society for events on July 24 & 25, 2015
at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds.
9. 11:15 A.M. Discuss and consider installing signs on the second floor of the courthouse for County Court offices.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2