NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on January 20, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on January 20, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held January 12, 2015
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Fee reports submitted by the County Treasurer and County Sheriff
- Special Designated Liquor Permit submitted by Fraternal Order of Eagles for a
pool tournament to be held March 13-15 at the D & N Event Center
- Receive and order filed the Condition of the Treasury of Lincoln County, NE
from July 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Authorizing Chairman Hewgley to sign a letter concerning Economic Development
Certified Community re-certification- North Platte/Lincoln County
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on January 12, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Page 1 of 2
Recess or adjourn to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider File No. SU15-001 an application by Thomas
Rivera for Rivera Administrative Subdivision located at 5000 West River Road and
is described as part of Tracts B & C Section 12, Township 14 North, Range 31 West
of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska
6. 9:40 A.M. Quarterly report of the Emergency Management Director
7. 9:50 A.M. Discuss and consider choosing and hiring a private law firm to provide representation to the County regarding collective bargaining negotiations and conflicts related there from, and give the Chairman authority to sign appropriate documents with the firm so hired
8. 10:00 A.M. Closed session regarding a strategy session concerning collective
bargaining, protecting the public interest, and to protect attorney client privilege
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2