NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on November 3, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on November 3, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held October 27, 2014
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Addition of securities by NebraskaLand National Bank as pledged to the County Clerk
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on October 27, 2014
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications
Recess or adjourn to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Page 1 of 2
5. 9:30 A.M.
1) Public hearing to receive comment on the possible vacation/
abandonment of that portion of South Bignell Road described as follows:
A strip of land 10’ wide lying east of and adjacent to the east line of vacated
Lot 1 Block 14, in the Village of Bignell, in the NE ¼ of the NW ¼ of Section
35; Township 13 North; Range 29 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County,
2) Discuss and consider Resolution providing for the construction of a
Federal Aid Project BR-1480(11) to replace a bridge over the Tri-County Canal
3) Discuss and consider Change Order No. 1 for Project RRZ-1390(3)
Birdwood/Front Road Viaduct (C.N. 61416) and authorize the Project
RC to sign the necessary documents
6. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider approving the purchase of materials
and/or services from the following for the remodel of the new location of
the North Platte/Lincoln County Visitors Bureau:
3E Electric Fix
Matt Seamann Construction
Al Davis Construction
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2