NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on October 6, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on October 6, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on September 29, 2014
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Receive and order filed fee reports submitted by the County Clerk and County Court
- Withdrawal of securities by NebraskaLand National Bank as pledged to the Lincoln
- Authorizing the chairman to sign the Certification of Cost Allocation Plan for Fiscal
Year 2013 A-87 Cost Allocation Plan for child support services
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on September 29, 2014
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications submitted by the County Treasurer
- Adoption of resolution setting the 2014 tax levies for all political subdivisions
Page 1 of 2
- Offering a confession of judgment regarding the case of The Village of North Platte, LP, Appellant, v. Lincoln County Board of Equalization, Appellee, Case No. 13C 104, which is before the Nebraska Tax Equalization and Review Commission, in which the Lincoln County Board of Equalization confesses in said herein motion that the value of the real estate, in the aforementioned case (Case No. 13C 104). should be $1,450,000.00 (Land – $113,255.00 and Improvement – $1,336,745.00) for tax year 2013.
Recess or adjourn to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider approving a Resolution authorizing the Chairman to sign Supplemental #2 LPA Program Agreement for Project No. BR-1480 Control No. 51414 (Maxwell Southwest)
6. 9:40 A.M. Discuss and consider approving the purchase of materials and/or
services from the following for the remodel of the new location of the North Platte/
Lincoln County Visitors Bureau:
7. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider consenting & waiving any conflict Baird Holm
LLP with D. A. Davidson & Co. concerning advising Lincoln County, Nebraska
regarding potential self-reporting under the SEC’s Municipal Continuing Disclosure
Cooperation (“MCDC”) initiative with respect to the bond issues concerning the Lincoln
County Sheriff’s Office & Detention Center Project and also sign an Engagement Letter
for legal services concerning the aforementioned and give the Chairman authorization
to sign all necessary documents.
8. 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for relocating the World War I monument and flag poles
Consider acceptance of a bid
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk