NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on May 19, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on May 19, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on May 12, 2014
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’ Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by the County Treasurer and County Sheriff
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Subgroup renewal for 2014 for health & dental insurance
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on May 12, 2014
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption application
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Continued next page………………….
5. 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider File No. SU14-005 an application by Dale
& Joyce Margritz for Margritz 1st Administrative Subdivision located at the
intersection of Platte Valley Road and Splinter Road described as part of
the SE ¼ of Section 15, Township 14 North, Range 30 West of of the 6th P.M.,
Lincoln County, Nebraska
6. 9:30 A.M. Presentation by Sally Vaughn of Region II Human Services
7. 9:45 A.M. Annual report by CASA and discuss funding request for
2014/2015 budget year
8. 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider entering into an agreement that amends
the agreement between North Platte Physician Group, LLC, The county of
Lincoln, Nebraska, and the Lincoln County Sheriff that provides medical
services at the Lincoln County Detention Center
9. 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor permit submitted
by Bull’s Bar & Grill of Hayes Center for a reception to be held at Creekside
Event Center on June 7, 2014
10. 10:30 A.M. Discuss and consider purchase of two copiers for the District
11 Probation Offices
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk