NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on March 11, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on March 11, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on March 4, 2013
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’ Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by County Clerk, County Court, Clerk of District Court and
Register of Deeds
- Reappointment of Robert Lindemeier to Lincoln County Sheriff’s Merit Commission
for a three year term to end January, 2016
- Authorize chairman to sign agreement for maintenance services for the Lincoln County
Jail with Knapp Electric Inc.
- Appointment of Chuck Boden to the Lincoln County Planning Commission to fill the
vacancy created by the resignation of Bob Fattig
- Appointment of Dr. Dan Woodburn as Dentist to the West Central District Health
Department Board of Health
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on March 4, 2013
Continued next page…………
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider General & Medical Assistance appeal filed
by Dr. Melvin Canell
6. 9:45 A.M. Quarterly report of the Lincoln County Veterans Service Officer
Discuss and consider approval of the annual report by the Veterans Service Officer
on the Veterans Aid Fund
7. 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider Extended Preliminary Engineering Agreement
with TranSystems Corp. concerning Birdwood Grade Separation, RRZ-1390(3),
Control No. 61416
8. 10:15 A.M. Discuss proposed Franchise Agreement with Consolidated
9. 10:30 A.M. Concerning the County’s agreements with Archonix Systems, LLC,
discuss and consider authorizing the Lincoln County Attorney’s office through
its attorneys to negotiate and take action concerning any potential recovery of
County funds paid to Archonix Systems, LLC, and damages suffered by the
County with regards to the agreements with Archonix Systems, LLC.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk