NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on February 13, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on February 13, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners
meeting on February 6, 2012
3. Consider the following:
- Ø Claims and Treasurer’s Receipts
- Ø Fee reports submitted by the Register of Deeds, Clerk of District Court,
County Treasurer and County Sheriff
- Ø Authorizing the Chairman to sign an amendment to the Lincoln County Jail
Food Service Agreement
- Ø Agreement for land surveying for the State of Nebraska Department of
Roads Project No. RD-30-2-(1032)
- Ø Authorizing the chairman to sign Scope of Work/Estimate with Twin Valley
Communications for purchase of equipment and installation for the Lake
Maloney Siren Project
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Ø Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on February 6, 2012
- Ø Certificates of Correction and Refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Ø Waivers from Apostolic Worship Center, North Platte Community Child Care
Center, and Holy Spirit Catholic Church to allow the County Assessor to make
recommendations on requested tax exemption applications
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and
reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Continued next page……….
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date to accept bids on motor
graders for the Lincoln County Department of Roads
6. 9:35 A.M. Discuss and consider a resolution to authorize the board chairman
to sign Supplemental Project Program Agreement BN1121 Supplemental
Agreement No. 1 between Lincoln County, NE and the Nebraska Department of
Roads on Project No. BR-1480(11), Control No. 61414, Maxwell Southwest
7. 10:00 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy regarding potential
litigation and to protect attorney-client privilege, which is clearly necessary
to protect the public interest
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk