NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioner’s to be held on Monday, March 28, 2011 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioner’s Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on Monday, March 28, 2011 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioner’s Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioner’s meeting held on
3. Consider the following:
v Claims and Treasurer’s Receipts
v Substitution of securities by NebraskaLand National Bank as pledged to the County Treasurer
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Consider the following:
v Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on March 21, 2011
v Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
6. 9:30 A.M. Presentation by Nancy Oates and Kendra Leonhardt of Family Skill Building
concerning a Juvenile Diversion Program
Consider approval of Juvenile Diversion Program
7. 9:45 A.M. Lincoln County Planning items as follows:
(a) Public Hearing File No. AM11-001 Discuss amendment to Article XXVII “R-P”
Community Plan District, Section 27.7 Yard Regulations of Lincoln County’s Zoning Regulations
amending 27.7 (1)(a) to read as follows:
Words with lines drawn under them will be added.
27.7 (1)(a) There shall be a front yard having a depth of not less than 25 feet or in direct conformity with the majority of similar buildings on the same street in the same block.
(b) After the public hearing on File No. AM11-001 consider action on File No. AM11-001 adopting a Resolution amending Section 27.7 (1)(a) of Article XXVII (“R-P” Community Unit Plan District) of Lincoln County’s Zoning Regulations
(c) Consider action on the Planning Commission’s recommendation to adopt the Lincoln County Comprehensive Housing Study 2010 as an official County document
8. 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider tort claim filed by Maureen Gier for vehicle damage
9. 10:30 A.M. Receive bids for Lincoln County Department of Roads micro-surfacing for 2011
Consider acceptance of bid
10. 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider appointment of an individual to fill the Lincoln County
Noxious Weed Superintendent’s position
11. 11:00 A.M. Presentation by Tyler Tech on a new CAMA system for the Lincoln County
12. Conduct quarterly inspection of the existing Lincoln County Jail facility
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk