NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on Monday, March 7, 2011 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioner’s Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on Monday, March 7, 2011 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioner’s Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioner’s meeting held on February 28, 2011
3. Consider the following:
- Claims and Treasurer’s Receipts
- Approval of special designated liquor application submitted by the Lincoln County Ag Society for an event to be held on July 22, 2011
- Approval of a grant application to be submitted to National CASA in the amount of $37,771 for Lincoln County, NE
- Substitution of securities by NebraskaLand National Bank as pledged to the Lincoln County Treasurer
- Fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff, County Clerk and County Treasurer
- Right of way permit submitted by Frey Pivot Services
- Resolution establishing a $100 petty cash fund for County Court- Criminal Division
- Approval and adoption of a resolution instituting eminent domain proceedings on Tracts No. 11 and 13 in Project No. RRZ-1390(3), Control No. 61416, regarding project commonly known as Front Road Grade Separation, concerning real estate owned by Hansen’s Hidden Acres, LLC, which is located in Section 26, Township 14 North, Range 32 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska.
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on February 28, 2011
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date to accept bids for Lincoln County Dept. of Roads micro-surfacing for 2011
6. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the chairman to sign a contract with Simplifile, LC, to allow electronic filing with the Lincoln County Register of Deeds Office
7. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider National CASA grant proposal request for $7000 county match and for office space
8. 10:00 A.M. Construction update on the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and Detention Center
9. 10:15 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy regarding potential litigation and to protect attorney-client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk