NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
January 4, 2016
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on January 4, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on January 4, 2016 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
- Open with prayer
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held December 21, 2015
- Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Changing the mileage reimbursement rate to 54 cents per mile effective January
1, 2016 per the Nebraska Department of Administrative Services
- Fee report submitted by the County Sheriff
- Receive and order filed in the office of the Lincoln County Clerk the audit report of
Lincoln County, Nebraska for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2015
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
- 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on December 21, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
Page 1 of 2
- 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign the
VOCA (Victim Witness Unit) Grant 15-VA-0207 documents
- 10:00 A.M. Public hearing on the South River Road Reconstruction Project
FEMA Disaster #4225. This hearing will be for public comment on the 4 options
and associated cost implications available for this road. The options are as follows:
- Return the site to the pre-existing condition. 2. Realign road and placement
of weirs. 3. Realign road with no weirs. 4. Abandon that portion of road turning
the right of way back to the landowner and securing the site (barricading, etc.) This
portion of South River Road is located in the North ½ of Section 7, Township 13 North,
Range 30 West of the 6th P.M., Lincoln County, Nebraska
Consider possible action on reconstruction or closure of a portion of South River Road
located in the North ½ of Section 7, Township 13 North, Range 30 West of the 6th P.M.
in Lincoln County, Nebraska.
- 10:15 A.M. Closed session concerning strategy session regarding litigation and to
protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2