NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on February 2, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on February 2, 2015 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held January 26, 2015
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipt
- Reappointment of Bob Lindemeier to the Lincoln County Merit Commission for a three year term
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on January 26, 2015
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Motor vehicle tax exemption applications
Recess or adjourn to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Update by Nebraska Public Power District on the 345 KV Transmission
Page 1 of 2
6. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider resolution concerning extended preliminary
engineering service agreement between Lincoln County & Mainelli Wagner &
Associates for Project BR-1480(11) CN 61414 (Maxwell SW)
7. 9:55 A.M. Discuss and consider an agreement for professional engineering
services of Oak Creek Engineering LLC for South Platte River bank stabilization
8. 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for interactive tourism marketing kiosks for the North
Platte/Lincoln County Visitors Bureau
Consider acceptance of bid
9. 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider grant with Union Pacific Railroad for
LCSO Deputies to work with UPRR Special Agents on grade crossing violations in
10. 10:30 A.M. Closed session regarding a strategy session concerning collective
bargaining and pending litigation, and to protect attorney client privilege, which
is clearly necessary to protect the public interest
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk