NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on November 24, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on November 24, 2014 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held November 17, 2014
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’s Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by the County Court & County Sheriff
- Addendum to Lease Agreement with the State of Nebraska – Department of
Administrative Services for office space at the Craft State Office Building
- Closing the Lincoln County offices at 1:00 P.M. on December 24, 2014 and
following direction of the Federal government and State of Nebraska
concerning Friday, December 26, 2014
- Substitution of securities by Adams Bank & Trust as pledged to the County Treasurer
- Authorizing the Chairman to sign a contract with Maximus to complete the
Lincoln County Indirect Cost Allocation plan and Indirect Rate Calculation for
fiscal year 2014 through fiscal year 2016
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on November 17, 2014
Page 1 of 2
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Recess or adjourn to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider two mini-grant applications to be submitted
by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office to the Nebraska Office of Highway Safety
6. 9:45 A.M. A.) Closed session concerning strategy with respect to pending litigation
in District Court and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary
to protect the public interest
B.) Discuss and consider adopting a Resolution giving the Chairman authority to act on behalf of The county of Lincoln, in the State of Nebraska, (County), in negotiating the County’s attorney fee in a County Tax Foreclosure case before the Lincoln County District Court, Case No. CI 14-55.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk
Page 2 of 2