NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on June 24, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on June 24, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting held on June17, 2013
3. Consider the following: • Claims & Treasurer’ Receipts • Reappointment of Jerry Hitchcock to the Lincoln County Safety Committee for a 3 year term • Contract between Linda Johnson and The county of Lincoln, Nebraska, for oral/ sign language interpretation • Authorize Chairman to sign the revised Engagement Letter with Donald Wilson, CPA for auditing services Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following: • Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on June 17, 2013 • Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor • Notice of valuation changes as submitted by the County Assessor • Closed session concerning a strategy session with respect to pending litigation that is before the Tax Equalization & Review Commission and to protect attorney client privilege, which is clearly necessary to protect the public interest Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners. Continued next page……………
5. 9:20 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor permit submitted Sculley LLC for an event to be held at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds on June 29, 2013
6. 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for one transport van for the Lincoln County Detention Center Consider acceptance of bid
7. 10:30 A.M. Receive bids for a pre-engineered storage building to be placed at the Lincoln County Department of Roads Consider acceptance of bid
8. 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider setting a date to accept bids for the Stark Bridge (NW of Hershey on Stark Road which spans the Birdwood Creek)
9. Conduct quarterly inspection of the Lincoln County Detention Center.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk