NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on February 25, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting to be held on February 19, 2013
3. Consider the following:
- Claims and Treasurer’ Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff
- Right of Way application submitted by Custer Public Power
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting held on February 19, 2013
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
5. 9:20 A.M. Hearing to review Community of Christ Church exemption status because of ownership change, legal description as follows: O.T. 5,6,7 & 8 Block 21, Lincoln County, Nebraska
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
6. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider to proceed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §23-107.01(1) concerning publication requirements, setting date for the public hearing, hearing requirements, what to put in the notice, allow the public to discuss for or against thesale or lease of the real estate (owned by The county of Lincoln, Nebraska) and any issue it has concerning “the fair market value of the [real estate] as determined by the county board” at the public hearing, discussion about the real estate being surplus, description of the property, and what the fair market value of the property should be; and all of the aforementioned are in regards to the real estate (owned by The county of Lincoln, Nebraska) described as follows: Lots Five (5) and Six (6) of Block Eighteen (18), Original Town, Brady, Lincoln County, Nebraska.
7. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider contract for brochure distribution for the North Platte Lincoln County Convention & Visitors Bureau
8. 10:00 A.M. Recognize County Weed Superintendent, Rod Yost, for being awarded the Outstanding Weed Superintendent for Region VI
Terry L. Heessel
Deputy County Clerk