NOTICE OF HEARING AND AGENDA
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on February 19, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on February 19, 2013 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners meeting
held on February 11, 2013
3. Consider the following:
- Claims & Treasurer’ Receipts
- Fee reports submitted by the County Treasurer and Register of Deeds
- Authorize Chairman to sign Information Document Request concerning
the 2008 Series General Obligation Bonds
- Authorize Chairman to sign Proposal for services with Weathercraft Companies
for a roofing project at the DMV Building
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting
held on February 11, 2013
- Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 9:30 A.M. Discuss and consider special designated liquor permit submitted by
Cattleman’s Ball of Nebraska, Inc. for an event to be held on June 7-9, 2013 at the
Hanging H Ranch in Sutherland, NE
Continued next page…………..
6. 9:45 A.M. Discuss and consider authorizing the Chairman to sign an amended
Constitution for University of Nebraska – Lincoln Cooperative Extension in Lincoln,
Logan and McPherson Counties
7. 10:00 A.M. Receive bids for 3 patrol pickups for the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
Consider acceptance of bid
8. 10:15 A.M. Discuss and consider declaring the county’s scrap iron in the Lincoln
County Road Department at Brady, NE to be surplus property, which is obsolete or
unusable by the county
Discuss and consider what value to place on the surplus property (scrap iron) located
at the Lincoln County Road Department at Brady, NE
Discuss and consider selling the surplus property (scrap iron) to North Platte Metals
for $150 per ton, contingent on the total value of the surplus property (scrap iron)
being under $2,500
9. 10:30 A.M. Discuss the interest expressed by Sam & Tammie Taullie to purchase
real estate owned by The county of Lincoln, Nebraska, to wit: Lots Five (5) and
Six (6) of Block Eighteen (18), Original Town, Brady, Lincoln County, Nebraska.
Consider possible action that would start the process to have the aforementioned
real estate sold.
10. 10:45 A.M. Discuss and consider terminating and discontinuing the Annual License
& Maintenance Agreement (Inmate Booking System for the Lincoln County Jail a/k/a
Lincoln County Detention Center) with Archonix Systems, LLC, forthwith, and to
consider other action necessary with regards to the termination and discontinuance
of the Agreement.
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk