Notice of Hearing and Agenda
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners to be held on February 27, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of Equalization to be held on February 27, 2012 at the Lincoln County Courthouse in the Commissioners Room at 9:15 A.M.
1. Open with prayer
2. Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners
meeting on February 21, 2012
3. Consider the following:
- Ø Claims and Treasurer’s Receipts
- Ø Adoption of resolution for policy and procedure concerning federal tax law and disclosure requirements for tax-exempt bonds and/or Build America bonds
- Ø Fee reports submitted by the County Sheriff
- Ø Authorizing the Chairman, County Clerk and County Treasurer to sign the proper closing documents associated with the General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2012 which include the Treasurer’s Receipt, Closing Certificate, Certificate showing compliance with requirements of the Public Meetings Law, IRS Form 8038-G, Certificate with Respect to Tax Matters, Paying Agent Agreement and Escrow Agreement
- Ø Substitution of securities by NebraskaLand National Bank as pledged to the CountyTreasurer
Recess as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners and convene as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization.
4. 9:15 A.M. Discuss and consider the following:
- Ø Approve minutes regarding the Lincoln County Board of Equalization meeting on February 21, 2012
- Ø Certificates of correction and refund as submitted by the County Assessor
- Ø Motor vehicle tax exemption applications
- Ø Waiver from Calvary Baptist Church to allow the County Assessor to make arecommendation on requested tax exemption application
- Ø Tax Exemption applications on real and personal property by Qualifying Organizations – Form 451
Adjourn or recess to time certain as the Lincoln County Board of Equalization and reconvene as the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners.
5. 10:00 A.M. Discuss and consider granting permission for the Lincoln CountyHighway Supt. to contact the State of Nebraska Department of Roads concerning access for a drive way onto Highway 83 in the SW ¼ of Section 2; Township 14 North, Range 30 West
6. 10:30 A.M. Clerk of District Court, Deb McCarthy, to discuss LB 669
Rebecca J. Rossell
Lincoln County Clerk